Updated July 27, 2017 - 12:30 p.m.
Following are positions currently open in the districts listed below. For detailed information regarding a posting and/or the district, we encourage you to visit the school district’s website.
1) Principal - Anchor Bay High School
2) Principal - Middle School
3) Athletic Director/Assistant Principal
4) Director of Human Resources
1 - 4) Until filled
Apply online at: www.anchorbay.misd.net
Resource Room Teacher - High School (Must be HQ: ELA and Math)
3:00 p.m., February 6, 2017
Submit request in writing to the Personnel Office.
1) Human Resources Specialist
2) Elementary Math/Literacy Paraprofessional - Crescentwood Elementary School
1 - 2) Until Filled
High School Principal
March 10, 2017 or until filled
Apply online at www.oakland.k12.mi.us/ohrc. For questions, contact Human Resources Office at 248-586-8662.
Fitzgerald Public Schools
1) Elementary Summer School Paraprofessionals for MISD Science/Literacy Camp (up to 3 needed) - $15.00 per hour/4hours per day
2) District Mechanic - One (1) full time position, 40 hours per week or One (1) part time position, 15-25 hours per week. - $18.00 to $23.00 per hour starting wage.
3) 0.8 FTE Teacher of CTE Radio & Television Broadcasting Technology
1) April 15, 2017 - 4:00 p.m.
2) Until filled
3) 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 19, 2017
1, 3) Apply on-line via AppliTrack at http://www.applitrack.com/fitzgerald/onlineapp
Director of Human Resources
4:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 20. Posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Applications should be sent to: Superintendent Andrea L. Oquist, c/o Jan Clark, Human Resources Office, Livonia Public Schools, 15125 Farmington Road, Livonia, MI 48154
1) Assistant Principal - Autism Program
2) School Nurse - Autism Program
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled
Apply online at: www.misd.net
Special Education Teacher (Middle School)
South Lyon Community Schools
.5 FTE Health/Physical Education and Keyboarding and Performing Arts Teacher (TE88)
Send Letter of Interest and Resume to: Maureen Altermatt, Assistant Superintendent of Administrative Services, firstname.lastname@example.org Applications accepted via Oakland Human Resources Consortium, www.oakland.k12.mi/OHRC
1) Secondary Special Education Teacher
2) Title I Teacher (Student Interventionist)
3) Special Education Elementary School EI Teacher - Beacon Day Treatment Center,
4) Psychologist - Position will serve multiple buildings
5) Secondary Science Teacher, Grades 9-12. DX or DI Endorsement
1 - 4) Until filled
5) May 22, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
Apply online: www.southgateschools.com Select HR, Employment
Opportunities, District Employment Opportunities
Taylor School District
1) Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Impairments
2) Teacher of Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
3) Occupational Therapist
4) CI Teacher (Cognitive Impairment)
5) EI Teacher (Emotional Impairment)
6) POHI Teacher
7) TVLA Social Worker (General/31A Funded)
8) HVAC and Refrigeration
9) Early Childhood Site Administrator
10) Director of Pupil Accounting
11) ECSE (Early Childhood Special Education) Teacher
12) Behavior Interventionist - Multiple Buildings - Grant Funded
13) Instructional Interventionist - Multiple Buildings - Grant Funded
14) Positive School Climate/Culture Liaison - Multiple Buildings - Grant Funded
15) Professional Development Substitute - 12 positions
16) LLI Academic Interventionist - 8 positions - 1 per Elementary School
1 - 8, 11 - 16) Until filled
9) July 26, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
10) July 27, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
Send Letter of Interest to: Patricia DeLaTorre, Executive Director of HR and LR, Taylor Board of Education, 23033 Northline Road, Taylor, MI 48180
1) Assistant Principal, High School - Warren Mott High School
2) ELA Teacher - Community High School
3) SSt/ELA Teacher - Grissom Middle School
4) Sci/SSt Teacher - Carter Middle School
5) Social Studies Teacher - Grissom Middle School
6) Spanish/ELA Teacher - Grissom Middle School
1 - 6) August 3, 2017
Special Education Math Teacher (.5 part time) - WHS/Maple Grove Alternative High School
Submit letter of interest to: Mr. Walt Pytlak, Director of Human
Resources, 24821 Hall Road, Woodhaven, MI 48183