Back to top
Management and Leadership Development
- Workshops and high-impact seminars for central office and building level leaders
- School Board workshops
- Assist Boards of Education with Superintendent search process
- Backup support to management for successful collective bargaining
- Benchmark surveys, essential data, personnel and benefit planning and bargaining assistance
- Council of Chief Negotiators, an elected body of human resource and personnel administrators representing all negotiators within the Metro Bureau
- Council of Academic Leadership provides a strong forum for the sharing of instructional programs and practices among school districts.
- A research vehicle for the purposes of investigating new educational ideas and strategies
- Identification of needed in-service activities not currently provided
- Coordination of the Metro Bureau’s annual scholarship awards for students of member districts
- Access to detailed information on critical topics
- Student enrollment trend data
- Job posting notices provided to the entire membership
- Metro Bureau business partnerships provide our members with expertise and advice for:
-Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
-Financial and Retirement Planning
-Property and Casualty Insurance
-Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Affordable Care Act compliance, PA 106, and PA 152 advice and assistance.
- Metro Bureau Energy Consortium provides lower cost energy that guarantees supply and assures that no district will pay unauthorized energy usage penalties
- Full energy analysis provided to each member district upon request