School districts spend between 20 and 25% of their operations budget on energy each year. While larger districts may have dedicated energy management staff, many districts do not have in house experts capable of making informed energy decisions or monitoring energy consumption.
This Lunch and Learn will feature experts from three of our Metro Bureau Business Partners; Siemens Industries, ABM Building Solutions and Cenergistic.
Discussion topics will include:
- How market conditions drive purchasing
- Energy Choice in Michigan
- What to look for in an energy supplier
- Purchase, financing and maintenance strategies for HVAC equipment
- Effective energy consumption analysis